2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Possibly, but it’s something cracked through to the KU side

To me the reason KU insiders on a discord had the information 2 hours early is because the KU staff is total garbage at keeping information to themselves. Woodson and staff would rather give the information to someone like Osterman who provides a benefit to IU basketball. If I'm a KU coach you gotta be aggravated that someone on the staff has a side hustle involving a discord chat for $70 a month.

15 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

To me the reason KU insiders on a discord had the information 2 hours early is because the KU staff is total garbage at keeping information to themselves. Woodson and staff would rather give the information to someone like Osterman who provides a benefit to IU basketball. If I'm a KU coach you gotta be aggravated that someone on the staff has a side hustle involving a discord chat for $70 a month.

Ding ding- look the Mike Vernon discord is a joke. It is a pure con and he just makes things up. He has had 7 or 8 “facts” been proven wrong and he just keeps changing the story.

now, is someone on KU staff giving him info. Sure. I bet Rabby knew too but kept quiet because he knew it would be on Instagram within the hour from MM. Zach was almost in unison with instagram post. 

The issue with Kansas staff leaking is they only know what they know. They probably did believe he was done after visit, told Vernon that and he gave that out. But we were told Ledlum was too. 

the difference is they believe Vernon like the Bible and just keep running with his newest “theory” Their entire confidence is because he told them MM committed on the visit and was not doing more visits. They have stuck with that from day one because “we are Kansas”

The worst part, they will think it was right if they land him but he was not decided as of today. Multiple people with different sources have said that with first hand info. 

• Like 1

I could rehash everything known, but in the end, I think Mgbako likes Woodson better, sees two players headed to the NBA from IU (and arguably, exceeding expectations) and likes the opportunity at IU.  Arrogant Kansas insiders and fans end up looking stupid here...

It's IU, baby. 🔒 it up.

Edited by FKIM01
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I have a hangover this early from how early I started AND staying up all night.  not feeling to well about this recruitment all a sudden(no insider info)

You’ll feel better after 6:00! And some hair of the dog might help but not too much!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I could rehash everything known, but in the end, I think Mgbako likes Woodson better, sees two players headed to the NBA from IU (and arguably, exceeding expectations) and likes the opportunity at IU.  Arrogant Kansas insiders and fans end up looking stupid here...

It's IU, baby. 🔒 it up.

Domo Arigato, Mr. Mgbako, domo...

:) 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 5

Since Slater is supposedly, close friends with MM and family, he HAS to know something.... Slater has to have some sort of an idea where MM is leaning. Someone posted on this site or BTB, that his recruitment is quit unique, in that the most respected or trusted media source is not giving his prediction. Either he definitely knows, and wants MM to have his day and announce on HIS terms (out if respect from being close family friends) or MM just can't honestly decide. 

.....I'm hoping for Jared Jefferies results again!

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Since Slater is supposedly, close friends with MM and family, he HAS to know something.... Slater has to have some sort of an idea where MM is leaning. Someone posted on this site or HSN, that his recruitment is quit unique, in that the most respected or trusted media source is not giving his prediction. Either he definitely knows, and wants MM to have his day and announce on HIS terms (out if respect from being close family friends) or MM just can't honestly decide. 

.....I'm hoping for Jared Jefferies results again!

You don't think there is also a scenario where someone doesn't know just because they are close to the family?

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

You don't think there is also a scenario where someone doesn't know just because they are close to the family?

I do think that Slater could not possible know, I just think he may have an idea of a lean, but has been told from MM and family that he is truthfully and honestly undecided to this point. DC2345 posted yesterday that wouldn't be surprised if Slater didn't give his pick. Who knows.

5 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

There's not enough pot in the world to make me calm down. I can't remember the last recruitment where there were zero leaks/info coming out. Good for Mack! Lets have a day Hoosiers!Bob-Marley-Smoking-Poster-1000x1356.jpg

When it is all said and done, especially if it is IU, this process should be an example of how far off some the "media experts" are today.

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Someone posted on this site or HSN, that his recruitment is quit unique, 

Woah....mind bend.

I thought this site was HSN.  Now, you have me wondering whether I've been living in another dimension, or whether it is dementia instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Woah....mind bend.

I thought this site was HSN.  Now, you have me wondering whether I've been living in another dimension, or whether it is dementia instead.

Crap, fouls!! I deserver that. lol! I'm always quick to pick out other poster's typing mistakes....😆

I did go back and add BTB....🥴