Rutgers Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Allen is clearly struggling but my word, I am sure I could dig up posts here calling him Jesus Reincarnate in 2020.

It's a big, complex game.  Nothing is as simple as a one sentence post on a message board

Great person, good leader of men.....needs better football minds around him to be successful. 

1 minute ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Allen is clearly struggling but my word, I am sure I could dig up posts here calling him Jesus Reincarnate in 2020.

It's a big, complex game.  Nothing is as simple as a one sentence post on a message board

Agreed. You absolutely could find plenty of those posts. It's just that we've all seen in the interim that it was all just some kin of freak accident.

This off-season we will see just how serious Dolson is about turning the football program around. We all know Allen has a large buyout...is Dolson willing to do what clearly needs to be done, or will the buyout be an excuse? I won't buy that IU can't afford the buyout with all the money they are receiving from TV. I actually think he is going to pull the plug on the Allen era, but we shall see.

Edited by FritzIam4IU
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

This off-season we will see just how serious Dolson is about turning the football program around. We all know Allen has a large buyout...is Dolson willing to do what clearly needs to be done, or will the buyout be an excuse? I won't buy that IU can't afford the buyout with all the money they are receiving from TV. I actually think he is going to pull the plug on the Allen era, but we shall see.

I hate to say it, but I’ll bet he give Allen one more year!