IU @ Illinois Game Thread

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

As well as he played last week, I don’t recall Aaron Casey’s name mentioned once today. Can’t have your leader and supposedly best player disappear like that 

He made one play I think all day. The 3rd down tackle for loss that setup the game tying drive.  Nothing else all day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

This is the dumbest coaching staff I have ever watched.  Period!

Which makes this a good loss.  If the coaches had bumbled their way into a bowl game this season, we were guaranteed for more of the same next year.  at least now there is some hope of a coaching change.  This staff in the bigger and badder Big Ten starting next season would be truly frightening.    

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Which makes this a good loss.  If the coaches had bumbled their way into a bowl game this season, we were guaranteed for more of the same next year.  at least now there is some hope of a coaching change.  This staff in the bigger and badder Big Ten starting next season would be truly frightening.    

I still think a lot of people will be disappointed at the end of the year.  I just don't see them making a coaching change after this season.

19 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Its just frustrating...im not sure Basketbal will be better ...ldk..🤷‍♂️

26 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

You're probably right.  But, will be a huge mistake by the university if they don't.

It will be a disaster to head into the 2024 season with 4 new BIG teams with quality programs to not make a change to try and compete with a new staff.  But I will say a meh hire isn’t worth making a change, it needs to be someone experienced and with some kind of name and resume.

Would love to see them go after the Utah coach.