Bucket Game 2023 Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think going into the season we had pretty similar talent but I think the injury bug was kinder to you guys. Both teams were pretty meh talent wise by year’s end IMO. 

I disagree. Indiana has lost a ton of guys on defense. And after all the years of Indiana playing you guys with their 3rd and 4th string QBs I don't want to hear about "Injuries."

5 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Fischer said during the broadcast that he had already heard rumors of NIL amounts offered to some of our players by other schools to enter the portal. 

Can't remember the broadcaster who said it earlier this year but he said programs like IU are getting pulled from both sides of NIL. Our best will be headed elsewhere and our depth might go to a smaller school simply to be the guy. 

Shoot I heard Indiana transfer twice on Michigan/Ohio St game today.

In terms of game. Having our QB slide early and not get first down and subsequently not being able to get 1 yard on 3 straight plays is in a nutshell IU Football right now.