2025 QB Julian Lewis

KDB

• 2 months later...

The fact this guy is seriously considering IU has blown my mind.  

The level of NIL war chest-- and our new staff's ability to implement major change immediately-- are already apparent.   

Come on to Bloomington, Ju Ju...  You will have the time of your life!

Edited by Lizard
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, iuswingman said:

I'm guessing the Trojan Blade post is referencing what Tom Loy said back in February rather than something recent.  

I believe so. But you never know these days what kids are thinking. IMO the relationship with the coach(es) is more important than the school. You can play anywhere and get noticed or drafted high. Look at North Carolina. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OGIUAndy said:

I believe so. But you never know these days what kids are thinking. IMO the relationship with the coach(es) is more important than the school these days. You can play anywhere and get noticed or drafted high. Look at North Carolina. 

I agree and hope Lewis feels that way too.

Issue now is NIL and how important that is to him.  I doubt we would be the highest bidder.

5 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

I agree and hope Lewis feels that way too.

Issue now is NIL and how important that is to him.  I doubt we would be the highest bidder.

That is definitely going to play a big part and I don't blame kids for taking the most $$ especially in football where injuries are a huge concern and the lack of any sort of legitimate league (income) outside of the NFL. 

• KDB changed the title to 2025 QB Julian Lewis