Nebraska Post Game

17 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Are you just naive because that is classic victim responses because they are to scared to press charges. I watch a lot of true crime shows where women who are victims of abuse stays with the abuser because they have no other place to go or have money to leave.

I do criminal law and I can tell you that there are a number of instances where women start the fight. I know, men are not supposed to respond, but if someone is hitting you, what are going to do ? Can't say with any certainty that this is what happened with Beard. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MSHoosier said:

I do criminal law and I can tell you that there are a number of instances where women start the fight. I know, men are not supposed to respond, but if someone is hitting you, what are going to do ? Can't say with any certainty that this is what happened with Beard. 

You walk away... Simple as that...

And I've never heard of bite marks as a defensive tactic... 

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Are the pics legal record and public?  Depends on the angle of the marks.  If she's a nut bag, she could have easily bitten herself on the forearm.   

clearly Ole Miss has looked into it and decided they are good with the findings.  

7 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

But Ole Miss doesn't think they are morally superior to everyone while still having a child predator's name(kinsey) on a building.  

Man the Kinsey stuff is messed up. Has no idea about it while I was on campus. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

But Ole Miss doesn't think they are morally superior to everyone while still having a child predator's name(kinsey) on a building.  

My personal opinion has nothing to do with Kinsey... 

Edited by IUFLA