Penn State Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

Kanye Clary still out for Penn St however they won at Rutgers Wednesday without him. Encouraging on Malik and not so on X. Man I feel for that guy...2 years of straight injuries. Only an athlete knows how helpless that feeling is as well as frustrating.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Kanye Clary still out for Penn St however they won at Rutgers Wednesday without him. Encouraging on Malik and not so on X. Man I feel for that guy...2 years of straight injuries. Only an athlete knows how helpless that feeling is as well as frustrating.

Clary's replacement, D'Marco Dunn, was a top 100 kid coming out of high school, but got buried in the UNC backcourt behind Davis and Love...

If we can handle the press and not turn it over, we'll be fine...I think we dominate inside...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

I'd like to see a little bit of a breakout game from Gabe in this one...If we can beat the press he's gonna have opportunities...

Ace Baldwin is an experienced PG, but we've seen Cupps do well against smaller, quicker guards on the defensive end... 

• Like 1