Penn State Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

2 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

well, i was definitely counting this one as a win and still fell like it will be.  i also view it as a must win.  of course now i'm nervous that they won at Rutgers, they press aggressively, and we are very likely shorthanded X, MR, or both.  great.  now i'm worried again.  

I think we run them ragged. Attack the press to score, not to break the press, and run the pi$$ out of them.

• Like 1

Just win. I know analytics say you have to avoid bad losses and close wins vs bad teams to help our cause but I'm also waiting for Sparty and metrics to catch up. What they've done well is blow out the bad the teams and the numbers love that.

Hopefully we'll hear something on X and MR soon but if not I still think we should be good to go. Ohio St is spiraling. Quick chance to rip off two before next weekend.

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

We hearing anything at all on X or Malik?

I was poking around on Peegs and someone posted they heard through a back channel that both injuries were minor and not long term. The poster went on to say he was told that MR could probably come back in later in the second half but was told to stay off the foot for precautions. It's not my info, I just repeated what was heard/posted on a Peegs thread just now. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I was poking around on Peegs and someone posted they heard through a back channel that both injuries were minor and not long term. The poster went on to say he was told that MR could probably come back in later in the second half but was told to stay off the foot for precautions. It's not my info, I just repeated what was heard/posted on a Peegs thread just now. 

I’ve stayed pretty close to that thread but don’t remember seeing the part about Malik being able to come back later in the 2nd half. Which thread was that in?

27 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

We hearing anything at all on X or Malik?

16 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

• Thanks 1