So you're telling me there's a chance? - Lloyd

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Why do people try to fix something that isn't broken because the NCAA tournament is the best sporting even we have.

Yep. Those same people ruined Indiana High School basketball.  All in the name of giving everyone a chance. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2024 at 2:44 PM, Seeking6 said:

I wish there was a what if scenario with rankings based up others winning or losing that we could see. Long way to go but I have to believe if we can go on a run....besides Penn St, beating Nebraska and Illinois would give us 2 more Quad 1 wins I think. We would have 5 along with Illinois but my biggest complaint would be Sparty has only 3.

I just can't believe if we had 5 to their 3 and were on a 7 game winning streak that doesn't get us in the final 4 in conversation. 

AND we have the head to head over Sparty

Also, in regards to Team Rankings. They currently have us as the first team out, with by far the highest chance of making it in comparison to the others on the outside looking in. Indiana State is shown as the second team out, with a 19% chance of an at large bid, compared to our 45% chance.

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Also, in regards to Team Rankings. They currently have us as the first team out, with by far the highest chance of making it in comparison to the others on the outside looking in. Indiana State is shown as the second team out, with a 19% chance of an at large bid, compared to our 45% chance.

I love IU bball, but I believe ISU *should* get in before IU.  They've just had a season.  

• Like 2