2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

@ledies22@IU Scott@Maedhros@Seeking6@KDB And anyone I missed. putting this here just because you read this thread. Dr. gave me wrong meds a month ago. She had me on bi-polar meds. I have never been bi-polar. It has effected me in a very negative way. I looked back the best i could to see who i have pissed off here in the last month. Want to publicly say i'm sorry for being a dick. Also sorry to the other mods. @5foulsI know a post is coming from you. Sorry, not sorry.

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

@ledies22@IU Scott@Maedhros@Seeking6@KDB And anyone I missed. putting this here just because you read this thread. Dr. gave me wrong meds a month ago. She had me on bi-polar meds. I have never been bi-polar. It has effected me in a very negative way. I looked back the best i could to see who i have pissed off here in the last month. Want to publicly say i'm sorry for being a dick. Also sorry to the other mods. @5foulsI know a post is coming from you. Sorry, not sorry.

Dang man that sucks I hope you’re feeling better and hope that doctor is being held accountable 

47 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Issue with Ballo is then you have to players in your starting 5 that can not switch off and help on the perimeter. He and Reneau have no lateral ability…imo a super athletic rim runner/rim protector that can step out and hit jumpers and move a bit on the perimeter is the best case scenario to pair with Reneau. It’s just so tough to play a guy like Reneau at the 4…a traditional low post big who can’t rebound and can’t defend….thats just a tough player to build a team around. 

Agree. Ballo doesn’t complement Reneau.  Nice player but you need to build a roster.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Man, sorry to hear that. Glad you got to the bottom of it.  I am sure your apology (not that I noticed anything) is well received as it takes a big man to do so.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Get well, bro... we're rooting for you...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

my ex wife was bi polar. I have been on anti depressant pills since my divorce. If I go off of that medication it effects me in an adverse way.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Agree. Ballo doesn’t complement Reneau.  Nice player but you need to build a roster.  

I want this one, man child. Not many players do complement MR. MR is a weird mix. not a 4, not a 5

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

my ex wife was bi polar. I have been on anti depressant pills since my divorce. If I go off of that medication it effects me in an adverse way.

My family had an intervention. I was going off the deep end brother. You never know what someone is going through. Keep up the fight my friend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

Put a guy up in my spare room a few years he was bi-polar, alcoholic and self medicated with street drugs. Most of the time he was reasonable but when not? Just trying to say it’s a tough place glad you’ve gotten to the source. God speed with your healing!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

My family had an intervention. I was going off the deep end brother. You never know what someone is going through. Keep up the fight my friend.

I hope everything gets better for you and just take a day at a time

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Indykev said:

Hey, apology accepted. It's a rare thing to see contrition in an online space, so thank you, it's appreciated! Wishing the best for you, and I hope you get to a place you want to be.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Indykev said:

No need to apologize at all. Hope you feel better. That bi-polar stuff is no joke. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

Rice is Friday. Carlyle is the 19th.

I know that haha I’m trying to figure out who the second one is. We have lots of visitors coming this weekend and next…rice, Hickman, Malone, Payne, Williams, Carlyle