Everything is fine….

7 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

We are a cautionary tale for others.

Meh.  I work in Louisville and know a lot of UK fans.  Some of them actually define themselves based on the UK basketball team.  

I'm a big IU fan, but when it comes down to it, 32-0 or 19-14 are no different to me after the first Monday night in April.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

All I know is that this place has a lot to learn if we want this kind of class around here. 

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 8.45.44 PM.png

That’s scary how detailed he is…almost like he’s speaking from experience…like from an uncle or something. Smh

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dgambill said:

Says he is going to mix in some seniors and probably older portal guys to even out his young rosters. He said that for years. His problem isn’t youth…it isn’t talent…it isn’t getting kids to buy in and play hard…its simply being outcoached.

This.  Whenever Teflon John had the biggest payroll budget in college basketball, he got by on a talent gap.  That gap is a lot smaller now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

This.  Whenever Teflon John had the biggest payroll budget in college basketball, he got by on a talent gap.  That gap is a lot smaller now. 

its simply being outcoached. Sounds like an issue Indiana has. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2