2024 Wing Diamant Blazi

33 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

It's really difficult to look at stats without knowing level of competition. Just checked and Jake Forrester averaged 12 and 9 his senior year in HS. Until these guys see the court against B1G competition, you don't really know. From Forrester's announcement:

And Forrester, who Berger said is 6-9 and pushing 6-10, is a versatile, rebound-minded forward with a nose for the glass at both ends and the ability to step behind the arc when the situation calls for it.

“He’s got a combination of great feet and great hands that is really rare for a kid who is almost 6-10,” Berger said. “He plays really hard, he runs the floor extremely well, he rebounds really well, he catches lobs really well and he makes 3s really well.”

Dang, you know how to really burst my bubble! I was one of the people that thought Jake was going to be an X factor? In my defense, Jake was NO WHERE near the athlete that Blazi is!

• 2 weeks later...