OJ Simpson Dead at 76

An estimated 100 million people worldwide watched or listened to the verdict's announcement. Long-distance telephone call volume declined by 58 percent, and trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange decreased by 41 percent. Water usage decreased as people avoided using bathrooms. So much work stopped that the verdict cost an estimated $480 million in lost productivity.

Here's the one part of that trial I find the most interesting. I thought that the American Crime Story on this was okay but not great but the ESPN documentary is the best one of the bunch. Trial today would still be on the steroids but at a much higher level now whether or not cameras would be allowed in court room who knows. Posted this on another board.

Edited by Coach1K

45 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

One of those where were you in history moments when the police were in pursuit of the white Bronco.

In a Philosophy class (what a waste) at the University of West Florida...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

OMG... I had to take f'ing LOGIC. Biggest waste of time in my LIFE. 

I loved my logic class. Still break out the definitions for certain logical fallacies when arguing with inferior humans on the internet. 😂

But I was also two 3-4 level classes short of a minor in philosophy. 

31 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I loved my logic class. Still break out the definitions for certain logical fallacies when arguing with inferior humans on the internet. 😂

But I was also two 3-4 level classes short of a minor in philosophy. 

18yr old me sitting through 4 days of Logic at 8AM while playing football and joining a fraternity.. 

How do you think that went? 

19 hours ago, Drroogh said:

One of those where were you in history moments when the police were in pursuit of the white Bronco.

I was working a shift at a factory for my summer job. I would record the NBA Finals games to watch when I got off work. So when I popped in the tape that night is when I saw the chase.