National Whatever Day

6 hours ago, Drroogh said:

It’s National Raisin Day!

Also for us Boomers it’s National Tie Dye Day

Raisins are the perfect thing to discourage trick-o-treaters on Halloween.  Do it for a couple of years, let word spread around, and the little ghosts and goblins will gladly skip your house in the future.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Raisins are the perfect thing to discourage trick-o-treaters on Halloween.  Do it for a couple of years, let word spread around, and the little ghosts and goblins will gladly skip your house in the future.

Back in the day, raisins, candy corn, or anything homemade would get your windows soaped with paraffin 😁

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Back in the day, raisins, candy corn, or anything homemade would get your windows soaped with paraffin 😁

Many years ago we were taking my son around when he may have been about 3.  Lady opens the door holding a bowl full of candy, which my son can clearly see.  Takes a look at him, deems him to 'young' for candy, goes to her kitchen, and comes back with an apple.  My son's face was priceless.  We still laugh about it today.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Disagreeance Day!!!!

You might seriously be onto something! Did some research and couldn’t find any day like it! Seems like a day that ought to be celebrated!😁

• Haha 1