Romeo Langford

23 minutes ago, INDenizen said:

So in regards to East... I'm assuming that he and Romeo are close? Neither of them show much expression so it has been hard to know how close they are. Also East has lived under Romeo's shadow throughout his high school career, so I wasn't sure if East was ready to shed that or if he would prefer sticking with Romeo if he had the chance.

I do not know.  You can tell me.

DY0b1Y6XcAEcgss.jpg

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Max said:

Can we kick off Vijay Blackmon?

You want to get rid of a legacy player, that doesn't cost us a scholorship and already has more career steals than his older brother????  Is there a manager you want to get the ax as well???  

1 hour ago, INDenizen said:

So in regards to East... I'm assuming that he and Romeo are close? Neither of them show much expression so it has been hard to know how close they are. Also East has lived under Romeo's shadow throughout his high school career, so I wasn't sure if East was ready to shed that or if he would prefer sticking with Romeo if he had the chance.

They have played, and dominated, together since elementary school. 

8 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Idk who this guy is but sounds like he's trying to earn a spot as a recruiter for the IU staff. Go Phil Go!

Dave.  I regret to inform you. He's nothing more than a want to be college BB insider.  Emphasis on want to be. 

In regards to East, that is completely speculation and as I’ve mentioned some eighty pages ago, it was rumored that he could potentially end up at IU in some fashion. 

How will that impact Romeo’s decision? It’s truly anyone’s guess. 

My thoughts have been and are this... Romeo has been approached by several IU basketball players/recruits since basketball season vamped up. I’m not positive, but I’m pretty confident that Morgan’s pending decision has more weight than what people would like to believe, as far as Romeo’s decision goes. 

I think that Romeo will be a Hoosier. Time will tell.

13 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Dave.  I regret to inform you. He's nothing more than a want to be college BB insider.  Emphasis on want to be. 

Haha, I could tell that also when I looked through his twitter account. It's literally all tweets about Romeo.

I will say though, he seems genuine about that tweet to Sean East. He even attached his cell phone number lol.

5 hours ago, Danomatic said:

In regards to East, that is completely speculation and as I’ve mentioned some eighty pages ago, it was rumored that he could potentially end up at IU in some fashion. 

How will that impact Romeo’s decision? It’s truly anyone’s guess. 

My thoughts have been and are this... Romeo has been approached by several IU basketball players/recruits since basketball season vamped up. I’m not positive, but I’m pretty confident that Morgan’s pending decision has more weight than what people would like to believe, as far as Romeo’s decision goes. 

I think that Romeo will be a Hoosier. Time will tell.

I'm not sure what it means, or how much weight it holds, but Morgan is in the IU hype workout video IUBB posted to facebook a week or so ago. 

11 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

You're not the only one confused by all the cryptic comments...

Not trying to be cryptic. I have heard it's IU. with KU a distant second.  I heard there are a couple factors still in play that could change the decision. 1 on them I believe is if Juwan would have declared and I am guessing East might be another.  

I am very confident that it's us

Just kind of funny how the different message boards have so much of a different opinion on this recruitment.  On rivals there are people who think it is definitely Kansas and some Vandy.  One guy even said that Romeo wants to go to Vandy but his father want shim to go to IU.  On this board their is a lot of optimistic people on here that he will go to IU.  I guess the only people who really know is Romeo and his family and we will just have to wait for the announcement.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not trying to be cryptic. I have heard it's IU. with KU a distant second.  I heard there are a couple factors still in play that could change the decision. 1 on them I believe is if Juwan would have declared and I am guessing East might be another.  

I am very confident that it's us

Of course I'd love nothing more than for this to be true, with Vandy being 3rd, especially after the Garland snub (yeah I still have a bad taste).....

Archived