Romeo Langford

15 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

if you know anything about Indiana high school basketball, you know who John Harrell is. At least he recognizes reality.

https://twitter.com/johnrharrell/status/961792042530672640

1) argument from authority. 

2) Bailey played more tournament games. Why not just tell us how many Bailey played and how many Romeo will play if he hits the max?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

In that Twitter conversation at the very bottom one guy said Bailey played 110 games counting tournament.  Romeo will max out at 109.  I guess this debate is over.  Carry on with the baseball portion I suppose, bit for that reason , I'm out.  

That felt like shark tank.  

Thanks for bringing facts into this.  The idea of the record being cheapened was nonsense regardless.

5 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

In that Twitter conversation at the very bottom one guy said Bailey played 110 games counting tournament.  Romeo will max out at 109.  I guess this debate is over.  Carry on with the baseball portion I suppose, bit for that reason , I'm out.  

I did not look up Damon to validate the 110.  But, 109 for Romeo seems right.  If New Albany makes the State Championship this season, they would have played in 112 over his 4 years.  I know of two games he's missed because of injury, and there could be another out there.  Either way, assuming 110 for Bailey is correct, they would have played the same or Damon played 1 more. 

56 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

In that Twitter conversation at the very bottom one guy said Bailey played 110 games counting tournament.  Romeo will max out at 109.  I guess this debate is over.  Carry on with the baseball portion I suppose, but for that reason , I'm out.  

“One guy on twitter.” DEBATE OVER! :D

35 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

You meant “stats”. I could go on twitter and post “stats”. Doesn’t make them real. Particularly when you are some random person. 

They were real stats, but even if they weren't I'd rather trust someone who bases their claim off of information I can go verify than someone who simply gives an opinion...

2 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Well then it’s settled! They probably know the twitter guy. 

I have no idea.. but they both have sons around Braytons age and they have both lived in Bedford all their lives. They aren't an outsider like you, that is weirdly offended by someone breaking a record. 

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I have no idea.. but they both have sons around Braytons age and they have both lived in Bedford all their lives. They aren't an outsider like you, that is weirdly offended by someone breaking a record. 

What does being from Bedford have to do with having an opinion on the Indiana scoring record? I know you’re a huge homer, especially for New Albany, but at least make some sense. 

Just now, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

What does being from Bedford have to do with having an opinion on the Indiana scoring record? I know you’re a huge homer, especially for New Albany, but at least make some sense. 

Homer for NA? Lol .... actually I'd be a homer for Floyd Central (their coach is from my HS) or Bedford (I live 20 mins from there) well before NA. I just respect Jim Shannon as a coach. Being from Bedford gives them a legitimate reason to have a reason to care.. you don't. 

2 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Did you miss where your argument was debunked? There's one person ignoring facts right now. 

33 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Homer for NA? Lol .... actually I'd be a homer for Floyd Central (their coach is from my HS) or Bedford (I live 20 mins from there) well before NA. I just respect Jim Shannon as a coach. Being from Bedford gives them a legitimate reason to have a reason to care.. you don't. 

There’s only one person that “cares” here, I assure you. Romeo’s success isn’t your success. 

13 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

There’s only one person that “cares” here, I assure you. Romeo’s success isn’t your success. 

Lololol this is gold. What do I gain by this?

Again.. I'm not a NA fan, and certainly not a homer. The only time I'll root for them would be against Seymour in the sectional. 

Archived