Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rico said:

That sounds good......maybe some scalloped taters to go with it.

No mashed or scalloped for me, not when you can roast potatoes in with the meat loaf and let the potatoes suck up all that meat juice in the roaster pan.  Golden brown and delish.  At that point the potatoes might no longer be a vegetable and it’s def worth it

13 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Sounds like after the double double in game 1, Anthony struggled to shoot the ball the rest of the weekend. 

Struggled in getting his shot off (meaning low attempts), or shot a low percentage?

A low percentage in a few games does not concern me. Shooters have bad stretches. I think his shooting ability is well known.

30 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Struggled in getting his shot off (meaning low attempts), or shot a low percentage?

A low percentage in a few games does not concern me. Shooters have bad stretches. I think his shooting ability is well known.

I think I read he was 0-6 from 3 in game 2. Look like he got attempts. Not sure if they were good looks or not. 

31 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

No he got his shots off. He went 0-6 from three one game. I guess he was pressing with Archie there. 

25 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Isn't that the way Hulls committed?

Z.... I can't say for sure about Hulls.  There was one recruit who did an OV to IU.  Got in the car with his mom after it was over.  And asked her to turn the car around so he could commit.  Not sure.  Could have been Hulls. But right now, I am thinking  Collin Hartman.

The point being.  If your desire is to become a Hoosier. Why mess around ? Go for it, and just get it over with.  On the other hand if you are not sure.... then go through the recruiting process.

Just now, milehiiu said:

Z.... I can't say for sure about Hulls.  There was one recruit who did an OV to IU.  Got in the car with his mom after it was over.  And asked her to turn the car around so he could commit.  Not sure.  Could have been Hulls. But right now, I am thinking  Collin Hartman.

The point being.  If your desire is to become a Hoosier. Why mess around ? Go for it, and just get it over with.  On the other hand if you are not sure.... then go through the recruiting process.

It was Hartman that did that. He talked about it on a podcast I listened to. 

6 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Met Collin in Bloomington, he and Chase Dutra were together. Good dudes. 

5 minutes ago, IUskim said:

So funny thing about that. He said on the Peegs podcast he’s no longer with that girl. 😬

Yeah. I have not had the time to get through all of the Peegs podcasts.  Interesting.  But not surprising. Still a memorable moment for me.   Thanks for the "intel", skim.  You joined Hoosier Sports Nation in January. And already you are racking up the posts, and likes as well.  'Preciate Ya. 

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yeah. I have not had the time to get through all of the Peegs podcasts.  Interesting.  But not surprising. Still a memorable moment for me.   Thanks for the "intel", skim.  You joined Hoosier Sports Nation in January. And already you are racking up the posts, and likes as well.  'Preciate Ya. 

Lol. No problem. Just glad to be a part of it. 

Just now, HoosierKix said:

I heard that the visit Monday from a reliable source will be "interesting" so hopefully that means an offer and an accept maybe? All I know is I will be definitely looking for some info on Monday.

Hopefully good interestingly and not bad interesting...?

2 minutes ago, BDB said:

Social media = the 100% truth?

I didn't say 100%. Apparently I could have worded it differently, but it seems like everyone else knew what I meant.

If Rabjohns posted recruiting news, would you not consider it truthful? Something of that nature is what I was referring to.

Archived