Bought some new IU gear.

9 hours ago, greg haggard said:

I'm feeling so optimistic about IU's direction that I went out bought me a new flag to proudly fly, a new banner to hang, 3 new shirts to wear, and a really cool hat.

My girl says red is not my color, but I beg to differ.

Feeling pretty spiffy!

I’m in the same boat in terms of needing a few upgrades. All my Hoosiers gear is Nike! 😬

I still wear the bright red Nike shorts around the house that I bought in HS in ‘02.

13 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

I’m in the same boat in terms of needing a few upgrades. All my Hoosiers gear is Nike! 😬

I still wear the bright red Nike shorts around the house that I bought in HS in ‘02.

Wish we still were Nike. Hate Adidas. 

13 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

I hate Nike!!!! They don’t make long sleeve shirts for soccer jerseys 😡. They also make templates for all their teams and nothing original. Nike is shit.

I don't watch soccer. Football and college apparel Nike trumps Adidas by a lot. 

11 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

Don’t think so. I don’t watch football.

Shorts absolutely better with Nike than Adidas. Go into sports fanatics and there are a zillion Nike shorts... one Adidas. Go into a mall and see 1,000 of UKs shirts, good looking ones, see some cool Duke ones, and obviously Oregon... see like 6 IU ones, 5 being butt ugly and I buy the 6th one lol 

Just hate the designs of Adidas. 

Purdues apparel is so much better than ours, sigh. 

11 hours ago, greg haggard said:

I'm feeling so optimistic about IU's direction that I went out bought me a new flag to proudly fly, a new banner to hang, 3 new shirts to wear, and a really cool hat.

My girl says red is not my color, but I beg to differ.

Feeling pretty spiffy!

Red is totally not my color.  All my IU gear is gray with red lettering.

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Shorts absolutely better with Nike than Adidas. Go into sports fanatics and there are a zillion Nike shorts... one Adidas. Go into a mall and see 1,000 of UKs shirts, good looking ones, see some cool Duke ones, and obviously Oregon... see like 6 IU ones, 5 being butt ugly and I buy the 6th one lol 

Just hate the designs of Adidas. 

Purdues apparel is so much better than ours, sigh. 

I have some pretty cool Adidas IU gear, but the font they always use on their athletic stuff sucks.

As far as shoes go, I just got a pair of Adidas Ultra Boosts, and they’re one of the best pairs of tennis shoes I’ve ever owned.  Love the way they look too.

5 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I have some pretty cool Adidas IU gear, but the font they always use on their athletic stuff sucks.

As far as shoes go, I just got a pair of Adidas Ultra Boosts, and they’re one of the best pairs of tennis shoes I’ve ever owned.  Love the way they look too.

Hmm.. I dont think I've owned a pair of Adidas shoes. I am really picky about shoes lol might check those out though.. I dont like any flash on them. 

I just get frustrated with the apparel UK gets compared to us. 

GH.  So glad your confidence in IUBB has risen to the point where you have invested your own hard earned money into purchasing MORE IU  gear. Really... that was quite a haul. And so glad, as a relative newcomer to HSN, you felt comfortable enough to start a thread to share your joy in your purchase.

Each and every IU fan should embrace the confidence you are showing in our program.

Sure wasn't that way during the Davis years. And definitely not the case during "Sampsongate"

As a  long time IU fan.... it does my heart good to hear and see the IU fanbase coming back together again.

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Hmm.. I dont think I've owned a pair of Adidas shoes. I am really picky about shoes lol might check those out though.. I dont like any flash on them. 

I just get frustrated with the apparel UK gets compared to us. 

I’m the same way.  This is the pair I got.

https://m.eastbay.com/?uri=product&sku=S82023&model=236754&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Adidas is too European for me.  I know they have some US mainstream apparel but when i see all the soccer hooligans wearing all Adidas gear it just doesn't sit with me.  I like Nike and UA but i am fat so it doesn't fit me well

But i do need to purchase some new IU gear.  All i see out here is Gold and Black and Red and Gold. 

2 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Adidas is too European for me.  I know they have some US mainstream apparel but when i see all the soccer hooligans wearing all Adidas gear it just doesn't sit with me.  I like Nike and UA but i am fat so it doesn't fit me well

But i do need to purchase some new IU gear.  All i see out here is Gold and Black and Red and Gold. 

Your body hit me like a cyclone!!!

15 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

The Ultra Boosts are great sneaks. Adidas has been growing their shoes for a while now, but Nike's money power/contract rights still rules in the stores. 

I’m new here and don’t want to upset anyone but am I the only one that thinks sports apperal is tacky? I go to Colts or Pacer games too and I see people wearing jerseys and it just doesn’t look nice to me. I have a couple zip up, polos, and pull overs but I’m just not a t-shirt and sweat shirt kinda guy. I don’t think I would leave the house in those. I also agree IU colors don’t look great on me so I try to find different looks. Black or grey and red etc. I just see so many UK t-shirts down here and it just looks trashy so I try to class it up when I go out in my IU stuff lol...anyways I’ll shut up before I get banned lol. 

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I’m new here and don’t want to upset anyone but am I the only one that thinks sports apperal is tacky? I go to Colts or Pacer games too and I see people wearing jerseys and it just doesn’t look nice to me. I have a couple zip up, polos, and pull overs but I’m just not a t-shirt and sweat shirt kinda guy. I don’t think I would leave the house in those. I also agree IU colors don’t look great on me so I try to find different looks. Black or grey and red etc. I just see so many UK t-shirts down here and it just looks trashy so I try to class it up when I go out in my IU stuff lol...anyways I’ll shut up before I get banned lol. 

You'll never get banned from Hoosier Sports Nation, for speaking your mind in a civil manner. 

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

So... you dont wear Tshirts? What do you wear? Lol 

I wear a ton of IU polos, zip ups and pull overs.. just prefer Nikes wayyy more, and the shorts still piss me off. 

Archived