Bought some new IU gear.

On 7/6/2018 at 4:45 PM, btownqb said:

So... you dont wear Tshirts? What do you wear? Lol 

I wear a ton of IU polos, zip ups and pull overs.. just prefer Nikes wayyy more, and the shorts still piss me off. 

I mean I wear a few t-shirts but nothing with a team logo etc on it. Like say a polo t-shirt or say some of just some of those hyper dry t-shirts by under armour or Nike...whatever is on sale at Academy or whatever. I mean I have some old shirts to mow in but it’s very rare I go out in a T. I don’t have a problem with adidas gear. I like their shoes and shorts but like most of you if I’m playing church league ball or something I prefer Nike. Hard to find IU stuff down here anyways but if I do it’s on clearance rack so theres a plus I guess lol. Found a nice 1/4 zip for like $14 around Christmas. Was shopping for my brother but it was my size...what’s a guy to do lol!!!

I don’t like to wear jerseys, but I have gotten a couple as gifts since people know I’m a sports nut.  

I do like to wear IU stuff.  My favorite might be the ones the football coaches wear, whatever the right name is.   I got one last year, and it’s great for autumn.

I showed up to play volleyball at the Chicago beach, wearing an IU visor, tee, and shorts.  My buddy said sarcastically, “did you go to IU?” 

They are harder to find, but I like the tee shirts that say “Hoosiers” instead of “Indiana.”  I got a grey one with red lettering.  Love it.

My nephew chastised me for wearing more than one brand at the same time lol.  

It's been so long since I bought new gear that I can't really put forth an opinion of brands.

But I can say that the shirts I bought fit well and don't feel uncomfortable.

I really just had to tell someone I bought them and everyone in my household just rolled their eyes.

So I thought, why not tell a bunch of other IU fans.

This forum is very good, very little derisive posts, and everyone is respectful with their opinions.

I should have clicked my heels together a long time ago!

Archived