Montana State Game Thread

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were actually people pretty much writing DD's chances of earning much time-  off .Heheheh  XD

Davis hit a few FGs, grabbed some boards, got some blocks, MADE his two foul shots. The couple of fouls cam be overlooked.

He had a nice all-around contribution tonight and more importantly looked like a player who can add even more difficulty to Archie's distribution of minutes. 

31 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

There were actually people pretty much writing DD's chances of earning much time-  off .Heheheh  XD

Davis hit a few FGs, grabbed some boards, got some blocks, MADE his two foul shots. The couple of fouls cam be overlooked.

He had a nice all-around contribution tonight and more importantly looked like a player who can add even more difficulty to Archie's distribution of minutes. 

DeRon has admittedly looked better than I expected him to.  Impressive recovery just 10 months after the injury.  He’s gonna get his fair share of minutes on this team.

2 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

DeRon has admittedly looked better than I expected him to.  Impressive recovery just 10 months after the injury.  He’s gonna get his fair share of minutes on this team.

I am unsure. Based on the level of competition we have faced, he has looked fine. I mentioned this during the game, he couldn’t elevate against these guys. How is he going to fare against Duke, Marquette, et al, or B1G competition?

He’s a great and sentimental story, but bottom line, if he  can’t produce against high level programs, then he is just taking up a scholarship 

9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I am unsure. Based on the level of competition we have faced, he has looked fine. I mentioned this during the game, he couldn’t elevate against these guys. How is he going to fare against Duke, Marquette, et al, or B1G competition?

He will get his minutes and produce. With his size, he really doesn't need to elevate much. Not worried about hin at all coming off the bench for 10-15 min/ game. That is a perfect spot for him to shine.

Archived