Last season revisited !

Iu lost the season opener to Indiana State 90 to 69 !!!!! Then lost game # 3 84 to 68 to Seton Hall !!!!! IU1 finished just 16 & 15 ! We are currently 5 & 1 !!!!!! We would only have to win 12 more games this season to better last season's won/loss record !!!!! Does any IU fan not think IU will win more than 12 games the rest of this season ( if The Hoosiers get healthy ) ? I personally see a great Hoosier Season ( If ) they get healthy and have ALL of roster !! After all they are 5 & 1 without Two STARTERS !!! Go HOOSIERS !! Muck the naysayers !??!!!!?

love ya HTD!  i definitely think we'll have a better record than last year.  sure hoping it's quite a bit better though.  i'm not too convinced that you need 15 guys to contribute, but i do think McRoberts and Green will help.  i imagine Hunter would have too, but at this point he seems like gravy if we get much out of him this season.  

Thanks NC Hoosier !! cain-smucky is also 5 &  1 with. The best team MONEY can Buy ! The big Difference is that the cancky cheaters have been Healthy all season ! P S . .ky only beat VMI by 10 points !!!Southern Illinois by 12 points ! Winthrop. By 13 points ! And Tennessee State by 15 points !!!! ( Tennessee State , not the University of Tennessee ?!? P.S again , Race Thompson has a big body that we can certainly use  if he gets Healthy. Do not forget , Thompson is 6'8"  Tall And 228 pounds!!!! In my honest opinion ,Race can be the X factor THAT IU Needs !!!!!?

Archived