Jacksonville post game/ Juwan with the triple double!

Drroogh

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

For the second game in a row.  The very coveted mile hi game ball goes to Juwan Morgon.

Only the second triple double since Steve Downing in 1971.

Congrats Juwan.

You have just etched your name into all time IUBB history !

It won't show up on the stat sheet, but I think playing against Morgan in practice is having a positive impact on Moore and Forrester. 

Happy for Juwan. Also happy for 30 point win. Get the kids home which had to be on their mind all week. Send them home and see them next Thursday for practice. Pretty successful nonconference schedule. 1 loss we thought. 1 loss out of potentially 3-4. All the while averaging 3-5 guys in street clothes every game. Time away. Enjoy their friends and families. 

Sitting in my seat in Assembly Hall 5 minutes after the game was over, I thought to myself "Hey, it would be cool to have a picture of the scoreboard showing Juwan's triple double".  Of course, his stats were taken off the board when he was taken out of the game.  Good move Fouls, good move. 

As Homer Simpson would say.......D'oh!

3 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

Justin Smith 0 rebounds...guess J-mo got them all.

No.  Justin does not have understand how to get a rebound.  I was at the game and he always seemed to be out of position, and he seemed gun-shy about picking up a rebounding foul.  The aggression he needed was just not there.

Archived