Northwestern Pregame Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

Why would you say that obviously I haven’t been to practice, but I would like to think that if the freshman were developing they would also be playing Kev was just being a douche.

You can say whatever you want to, that is on you....but I wouldn't be calling out a mod.

7 minutes ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

Why would you say that obviously I haven’t been to practice, but I would like to think that if the freshman were developing they would also be playing Kev was just being a douche.

You might want to tone down your attitude or you won't fit into this board.  You might want to go the rivals board because they seem more like your type of  posters.

5 minutes ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

You're new here, so I'll give you some advice.  Expressing your opinions without being an ass is the best way to have people take you seriously. 

And try harder not to be negative 100 percent of the time. All reasonable fans have things they like and thing as they dislike.  Otherwise, you have an agenda separate from talking basketball.

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

DeRon is just beat up. I talked to him last week. He is trying to play. Good move by staff to get him healthy. Good kid, rooting for him.

That was in no way meant to be an assumption on any wrong doings, but after Green getting popped for 3 games i was just hoping he wasnt involved as well.

1 minute ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Pretty crazy that Thompson’s horribly traumatic brain injury magically resolves itself when we have a sudden shortage of bodies in the midst of a 4 game losing streak.  Funny how that works!  Looking forward to see what he can do tonight.

Highly doubt he plays

Just now, FW_Hoosier said:

Pretty crazy that Thompson’s horribly traumatic brain injury magically resolves itself when we have a sudden shortage of bodies in the midst of a 4 game losing streak.  Funny how that works!  Looking forward to see what he can do tonight.

He has been practicing for a couple of weeks.

12 minutes ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

Freshmen developing and freshmen playing can realistically be 2 different things.  Are the freshmen developing at the pace needed or as 'ready' as the rest of the team?

Declaring the absolute that Archie is not developing freshmen has put you in a position of sorts.  It's something we likely cannot know.  The response was adequate and not overkill.  Not my intent to pile on with this post, only hoping to bring water to the fire.

4 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I rolled my eyes so hard I may require surgery

Archived