Northwestern Pregame Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JEFFVETTE said:

I'm right there with you. 

Maybe just maybe the staff is letting him get the feel again. Either a feel good thing or just saying we appreciate how hard you're working. We want you to feel part of the team and dress. Some kids would die for a chance to put the uniform on. 

25 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Pretty crazy that Thompson’s horribly traumatic brain injury magically resolves itself when we have a sudden shortage of bodies in the midst of a 4 game losing streak.  Funny how that works!  Looking forward to see what he can do tonight.

Boy this is a bad post. We’ve had a shortage of bodies all season. Nothing sudden about it. 

18 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe just maybe the staff is letting him get the feel again. Either a feel good thing or just saying we appreciate how hard you're working. We want you to feel part of the team and dress. Some kids would die for a chance to put the uniform on. 

I could definitely see that! Good thoughts seeking.

I think we will learn some things about this team tonight.  If Green was loved by his teammates, and has players aligned with him, than we will see it.  However, if he has been a problem for the players, we would likely see the results in tough play and team unity.  I am pulling for Green to grow from this and become a better person, whether at IU or elsewhere.

Archived