Iowa Pregame Thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

You've got that right !  Think Dak is doing a game in AH, tonight ?  What a duplicitous ,  sad and despicable former IU person he has become.

You realize you would never be allowed to call into his show using vocabulary like that...he would yell and hang up on you since he would have no clue what you were saying about him lol....well maybe he would know the meaning of sad...it's only one syllable.

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

You are correct but it's worth a shot😀

I already have to be careful as I'm considered a northerner in my neighborhood...I'm afraid to poke the bear too much..my kid has to go to school with these folks and I guarantee they won't like her because she doesn't have to take off her shoes to count to 20. 

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

You realize you would never be allowed to call into his show using vocabulary like that...he would yell and hang up on you since he would have no clue what you were saying about him lol....well maybe he would know the meaning of sad...it's only one syllable.

I do realize that. Yet... Dak has no problem calling his listeners slaps and worse.  Which is the reason, I quit listening to him long ago.

11 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I already have to be careful as I'm considered a northerner in my neighborhood...I'm afraid to poke the bear too much..my kid has to go to school with these folks and I guarantee they won't like her because she doesn't have to take off her shoes to count to 20. 

Also, can't trust people who are know for bbqing old sheep. Nothing about that sounds good. 

Just now, mrflynn03 said:

Also, can't trust people who are know for bbqing old sheep. Nothing about that sounds good. 

I can say before I accepted the job down here I confirmed this part of the state does indeed wear shoes...I was assured that is only EASTERN Kentucky lol. Nobody in my family feels sorry for me...I married a girl from Illinios and moved to Kentucky...I made my bed I guess I have to sleep in it lol....at least I wake up to a pretty face!

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I can say before I accepted the job down here I confirmed this part of the state does indeed wear shoes...I was assured that is only EASTERN Kentucky lol. Nobody in my family feels sorry for me...I married a girl from Illinios and moved to Kentucky...I made my bed I guess I have to sleep in it lol....at least I wake up to a pretty face!

I also married a girl from Illinois. Almost got trapped there but fate intervened an I made it back to the homeland. 

1 hour ago, cohete15 said:

Classic Dakich... In his rant a couple weeks ago, "Nobody knows if Jerome Hunter is any good". 

I would say the same thing if I hadn’t seen him play or practice in person at all. I’m guessing he saw him working out in shoot around today since he is doing the game tonight and realized that he is pretty darn good.

Archived