Michigan State Game Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I think sooner of the criticism was about the inner workings of the team along side his play.  If he was a cancer in the locker room, his play isn't good enough to over look it.  But he is only a sophomore as you mentioned.  Half of his career had been disappointing so far

I just get really frustrated with adults being publicly critical of kids, which is bound to hurt their confidence. That's for the coaching staff and is mostly kept behind closed doors.  I've got confidence Archie has identified any locker room cancers and will help them transfer out this spring. If that's Justin, so be it.  If he's not the problem, then I can't see how public criticism of his play is helpful.

I hope he finishes the year strong and stays. I really do.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

I just get really frustrated with adults being publicly critical of kids, which is bound to hurt their confidence. That's for the coaching staff and is mostly kept behind closed doors.  I've got confidence Archie has identified any locker room cancers and will help them transfer out this spring. If that's Justin, so be it.  If he's not the problem, then I can't see how public criticism of his play is helpful.

I hope he finishes the year strong and stays. I really do.

I think we all hope he finishes strong and becomes what we hoped.  But it feels similar to last year where he finished strong and then regressed at the start of the next year.  But I agree we don't know him and he needs tine to develop.  He is a 4 year guy

Archived