Indiana High School Football (2019)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up in this neck of the woods-

Dwenger took up where they left off last year, throttling Wayne,41-6.

Carroll blasted Bishop Luers 42-0

Angola, who was undefeated last year until running into Dwenger in the playoffs, was upset by Dekalb 41-39

Luke Goode, IU basketball prospect, threw 4 touchdown passes to lead Homestead to an easy win 

3 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Up in this neck of the woods-

Dwenger took up where they left off last year, throttling Wayne,41-6.

Carroll blasted Bishop Luers 42-0

Angola, who was undefeated last year until running into Dwenger in the playoffs, was upset by Dekalb 41-39

Luke Goode, IU basketball prospect, threw 4 touchdown passes to lead Homestead to an easy win 

I LOVEEEEEE that Goode plays football. He moves way up my list now. 

Louisville Trinity crushed 6A preseason #1 Carmel last week.  This week, Trinity plays new 6A #1 Warren Central.

Other big games.  

6A #3 Avon versus 6A #11 Ben Davis

6A #4 Center Grove versus 5a #1 New Palestine

6A #8 Columbus East versus Columbus North

6A#10 Lawrence North versus 4A #1 Marion

2A Clarksville, owner's of a 46 game losing streak lost by 1 point against Scottsburg last week.  Their only remaining legitimate shot to win this season comes this week against Eastern Pekin,  The John Harrell site has actually picked Clarksville to win.

14 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Louisville Trinity crushed 6A preseason #1 Carmel last week.  This week, Trinity plays new 6A #1 Warren Central.

Other big games.  

6A #3 Avon versus 6A #11 Ben Davis

6A #4 Center Grove versus 5a #1 New Palestine

6A #8 Columbus East versus Columbus North

6A#10 Lawrence North versus 4A #1 Marion

2A Clarksville, owner's of a 46 game losing streak lost by 1 point against Scottsburg last week.  Their only remaining legitimate shot to win this season comes this week against Eastern Pekin,  The John Harrell site has actually picked Clarksville to win.

Brownsburg vs St. X (Cinci)

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Over here Carroll, who pounded Luers last week, plays Snider in the game of the week 

I just seen where Carroll approved the building of a new elementary school....that would be #8.  A matter of time before the Chargers start making "noise".

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

John Harrell site predicting an easy win for Snider.

Maybe... I don’t know much about John Harrell, but as he is from the Bloomington area I wonder how much he really knows about teams up north and how much he just goes by reputation. Snider is usually a powerhouse but Carroll destroyed Luers last week 

36 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Maybe... I don’t know much about John Harrell, but as he is from the Bloomington area I wonder how much he really knows about teams up north and how much he just goes by reputation. Snider is usually a powerhouse but Carroll destroyed Luers last week 

I may be wrong, but I think his starting point is the Sagarin ratings, and then he goes from there.  

13 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I got a call early this morning from a old high school chum of mine about fishing.  This friend of mine was a team mate of mine when I played HS football at Whitko.  He knows his stuff.  Just happens he lives in the Carroll school district.  He predicts a Charger victory over the Panthers.  I don't know how much of that is bias on his part as he has a son on the team.

7 minutes ago, rico said:

I got a call early this morning from a old high school chum of mine about fishing.  This friend of mine was a team mate of mine when I played HS football at Whitko.  He knows his stuff.  Just happens he lives in the Carroll school district.  He predicts a Charger victory over the Panthers.  I don't know how much of that is bias on his part as he has a son on the team.

Hope he's right.

3 hours ago, Burton Guster said:

Don't know if this has already been posted or not, but our 2020 commit Caleb Murphy at West Washington broke his collarbone last week against Eastern (Pekin). Not sure how long he's out.

Man, that's tough.  Small schools just don't get players like that.  Makes it suck even worse when they get hurt.  

Archived