Indiana High School Football (2019)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

Yep. Still an L. Looks like it was at BD’s new field which is located directly on their school campus? 

Yes, they had been playing at a stadium that they shared with Concordia, another school in FtWayne. Always had to coordinate schedules between the two. Now have their own facility and don’t have to worry about it 

19 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Bi one in Ft Wayne tonight. Undefeated Dwenger-whose 3 opponents thus far are a combined 0-9, vs undefeated Homestead led by IU recruiting target Luke Goode. Should show who is legitimate 

Two big ones next Friday if I just heard it right.  Homestead/Snider and Carroll/Dwenger.

33 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

There are still 49 undefeated teams.  47 are 4-0, and 2 teams are 3-0.  If I counted correctly, there are 3 head to head matchups of undefeated teams next weekend.  

I know of 2 in my area.  Snider/Homestead and Leo/East Noble...I think?

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Both Adams Central and South Adams-two small schools- are 4-0. 

South Adams has outscored their opponents by a combined score of 237-21...all 21 scored by one opponent 

South Adams is crazy good, and they'll have almost their entire team back next season. They were up 70-0 at halftime last Friday.

16 hours ago, btownqb said:

We had a pretty exciting game Friday. We were down 21-6 with 4 mins to go in the 3rd q. 

We ended up scoring the last 26pts of the game and won 32-21. 

Wow.  Sometimes the final score can be misleading.  I saw the score and assumed it was a business as usual victory for you guys.  

Archived