Indiana High School Football (2019)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Exciting re-match game between Heritage Hills and Gibson Southern. HH hangs on and wins 21-20 on a missed GS field goal with 3 seconds left in the game.

Both Ev Central and Ev Memorial win to set up another big re-match game next week.

Which school does that star QB play for?

4 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

3 big re-match games tonight here in the E'ville area.

1.) Evansville Central vs. Evansville Memorial

2.) Castle Knights vs. Bloomington South

3.) Heritage Hills vs. Southridge

Hope the fans and players are wearing their long johns!!!!!!!

1.) Memorial whipped Central 38-14 (These 2 teams were state finalists last year, BTW.)

2.) Bloomington South killed Castle 32-6

3.) Heritage Hills beats Southridge 27-7

4.) EV. Mater Dei whips North Knox 35-6

Couple of interesting stat lines from NE Indiana last night.

1)  In Homestead's 38-14 win over Carroll, the Spartan's Jake Archbold(WR/S) had 4 ints and scored 4 TDs.  He scored the TDs 4 different ways.  Ran for one, caught one, threw for one, and had a pick 6.  Wow.

2)  In South Adams' 47-20 win over Madison-Grant.  Starfires QB, James Arnold, threw for 7 TDs...in the 1st half!

8 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

1.) Memorial whipped Central 38-14 (These 2 teams were state finalists last year, BTW.)

2.) Bloomington South killed Castle 32-6

3.) Heritage Hills beats Southridge 27-7

4.) EV. Mater Dei whips North Knox 35-6

Bloomington South takes it up a notch for the playoffs. 

I've always had a lot of respect for how Moriarity develops his kids organically without having an open district school system to manipulate by poaching kids from other schools the way some programs up North have been known to do.

They have had some tough breaks at Semi-State each year but seems like no matter how they fare in the season they show up to compete hard when It matters most. 

13 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Carmel ended up crushing Homestead 31-7.  Looks pretty likely that 6A will be an all MIC final again.

Warsaw lost too.  Center Grove over Warren and New Pal over Cathedral.

It’s crazy how much better Carmel has been the last 10 years. We were very average when I was there in the mid 2000’s. 

27 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s crazy how much better Carmel has been the last 10 years. We were very average when I was there in the mid 2000’s. 

I have followed Carmel closely since the early 80s.  They’ve had better teams than this one IMO.  They’re still really good this year.  However, my comment was really more about Homestead.  I watched them beat a Noblesville team that, well, just isn’t good this year and I was very underwhelmed by what I saw that night w Homestead.  

14 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Ev. Memorial wins over Mooresville 17-14. Be cause of the "success factor", they moved up from 3A to 4A. Many were wondering how they would do, especially after losing so many players to graduation.

Not too shabby....

Dwenger has the same challenge. Moved up a class due to success.

Beat #7 rated Lafayette Harrison handily 

Archived