How many colds do you get in a year ?

milehiiu

Must admit.  I can't recall the last time I got a cold.

When I grew up in Indiana. I would get them all the time.

No logical explanation. Other than the dry climate in Colorado vs the humidity in Indiana.

So. Hoosier Sports Nation. Are you cold adverse ?  Or not ? 

I dont get them often but when I do Its to the extreme.  Senior year off college I had a temp of 107 and had to be physically dragged into the ER because I was too weak to stand up.

About 3 years ago barely made it home from work and temp maxed out at 105. 

I dont really get the common cold. 

29 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I dont get them often but when I do Its to the extreme.  Senior year off college I had a temp of 107 and had to be physically dragged into the ER because I was too weak to stand up.

About 3 years ago barely made it home from work and temp maxed out at 105. 

I dont really get the common cold. 

Wow.  You don't get just a common cold. 

21 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Knock on wood, but very few as well. I definitely credit the high quality supplements that I take every day. I take a multi, probiotic and omega (among a few others) daily. 

Same here. + Vitamin D , Turmeric, eye vitamins and others I rotate through to try out

1 minute ago, Reacher said:

Same here. + Vitamin D , Turmeric, eye vitamins and others I rotate through to try out

Awesome! Not related to the colds/immune system, but I also take an awesome joint supplement and a brain health supplement. Also drink a daily plant-based, vegan protein shake with a ton of other vitamins, probiotics and digestive enzymes in it for breakfast.

Full disclosure: Mods I hope this is ok, delete if not. I'm a partner and head of marketing for a start-up supplement company (the supplement I take of course). 

17 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Awesome! Not related to the colds/immune system, but I also take an awesome joint supplement and a brain health supplement. Also drink a daily plant-based, vegan protein shake with a ton of other vitamins, probiotics and digestive enzymes in it for breakfast.

Full disclosure: Mods I hope this is ok, delete if not. I'm a partner and head of marketing for a start-up supplement company (the supplement I take of course). 

I am glad you said that because I was going to ask you where you get them (wink wink) I do need to reach out to get some things for myself and Ayden. Thanks

Archived