Anyone done any Axe Throwing

Billingsley99

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Idk. It's the new trendy thing to do I guess. Several places in Indy like it and seems interesting. Wife said she wanted to try it so why not with a big group for her birthday

You, your wife, and group can come up my way and split all the firewood you can handle!!!!!!!!  But you better stack it properly!!!!

Yes! It is loads of fun. Great when you have a group of people to do it with. It is more technique than power. I was better with the two handed method but my wife excelled at the one handed. They teach you the technique and different games so any one persons skill is not so important.  There are a handful of places around Chicago where you can do it now.

14 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Idk. It's the new trendy thing to do I guess. Several places in Indy like it and seems interesting. Wife said she wanted to try it so why not with a big group for her birthday

When Bad Axe opened in 2017 in Indy...we and group gave it a try.  Wasn't really doing much for me. Have fun and be careful. The best lane coach in the world can't prevent a simple mistake.

Archived