Indiana State Game Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BTown24 said:

Sorry you can't handle the truth. That was a performance, by a team, with apparently preparation by little Archie and the coaching staff. It astonishes me that this fanbase has become so soft. "It's game one." "It's Crean's players." "What if we win a bunch in a row and beat Duke?" "Step off the ledge." Really? We just got our shoved in by a mediocre MVC team. That's not a good look. I don't know what the hell Archie has been doing since March, but he clearly hasn't built anything close to a solid team. This is simply more of the same in our ever-continuing quest to become totally irrelevant.

'little' Archie?   Does that help make you feel big?

8 minutes ago, BTown24 said:

Sorry you can't handle the truth. That was a performance, by a team, with apparently preparation by little Archie and the coaching staff. It astonishes me that this fanbase has become so soft. "It's game one." "It's Crean's players." "What if we win a bunch in a row and beat Duke?" "Step off the ledge." Really? We just got our shoved in by a mediocre MVC team. That's not a good look. I don't know what the hell Archie has been doing since March, but he clearly hasn't built anything close to a solid team. This is simply more of the same in our ever-continuing quest to become totally irrelevant.

Then let's fold up the tents and walk off the battlefield.

8 minutes ago, Milosh68 said:

Well guys, I’m still going to watch this team throughout the season, but i will not rush home, nor make it a top priority. What a long way to go both offensively and defensively. 

Just do the same in a couple years when we go to the final four.  :)

1 minute ago, KDB said:

Some of the things being said are absolutely ridiculous, lol.

It's one game. I am not going to act like we played good but good lord let's take a chill pill. We will be fine.

Archie has a plan and he will succeed at IU. 

Archie has told us from the start its a work in progress and its going to take time to build but we fans want 32-0 every year.

Archived