To BTN+...

4 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

...or not to BTN+.

Looking over the schedule, certainly our first few games are live on BTN+. Anyone else planning on picking up a subscription? Or, do the games re-air in fairly short order on BTN?

I probably will just for November.  You really only need it then and it's just $10.

Maybe a silly question, but how do you watch the games on BTN+?  I have a firestick and anything I need to stream on the regular BTN is through the fox sports app.  Is there a BTN app for firestick you can use for the BTN+ games?  I know I could watch on my phone or iPad, but if I can’t watch on my tv I usually just listen to Don Fischer.   But sounds like more than one game so wondering if I should consider a subscription for November. 🤔. TIA. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Maybe a silly question, but how do you watch the games on BTN+?  I have a firestick and anything I need to stream on the regular BTN is through the fox sports app.  Is there a BTN app for firestick you can use for the BTN+ games?  I know I could watch on my phone or iPad, but if I can’t watch on my tv I usually just listen to Don Fischer.   But sounds like more than one game so wondering if I should consider a subscription for November. 🤔. TIA. 

BTN+ > Big Ten Network Live Streaming and On-Demand Video Portal

10 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

I paid for a month.  I don't want it after the one month.

Yeah.  They snuck in an auto-renew button during your signup process that you needed to make sure and uncheck.   

Video was crappy and one of the announcers was unbearable.  Definitely not something I would have a permanent subscription to.

Just now, 5fouls said:

Yeah.  They snuck in an auto-renew button during your signup process that you needed to make sure and uncheck.   

Video was crappy and one of the announcers was unbearable.  Definitely not something I would have a permanent subscription to.

Thankfully it was easy to cancel.

40 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Is the replay up and working? I'm thinking I'm going to subscribe tomorrow because the November 30th game says possibly on Big Ten Plus. That winds up being the case I don't have to pay for one month instead of paying for two months for a month and one day.

It is for me.

Archived