Indiana High School Basketball (2019-2020)

5fouls

33 minutes ago, Rogermci said:

You missed the best part.  Trey was clutch.  Made his free throws and was terrific with assists.   He had what was a crazy one handed dunk in OT.  Doesn't turn the ball over.  Think he hung just under 30.

Here's a video of Galloway's dunk.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Everyone likes Leal, but i think Trey will see more time.  Way more aggressive mentally 

It seems like Trey is the no non sense type of player we have been looking for.  I want guys who are very competitive and hates to lose and will do what it takes to win.

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It seems like Trey is the no non sense type of player we have been looking for.  I want guys who are very competitive and hates to lose and will do what it takes to win.

I don't get to see much of Trey, but the times I have he is just a guy that does what needs to be done.  

8 minutes ago, rico said:

I don't get to see much of Trey, but the times I have he is just a guy that does what needs to be done.  

I am excited for Leal and Galloway! Don’t know anything about Geronimo but we need about 8 or 9 players that do what needs to be done.

10 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

After getting it handed to them by Greensburg,  the South Decatur Cougars are back to their winning ways.  Picked up 2 wins over the weekend, defeated Hauser 91-58 and Triton Central 109-76. Average stays above 90 ppg for the 16-1 Cougars 

How far do you think they can go in the 2A tourney?

12 hours ago, 5fouls said:

How far do you think they can go in the 2A tourney?

Great question.  I think they have the talent and ability to make it to a state final. I could see them not getting out of sectional.  3 of their closest games have been against sectional opponents.  If a coach can get their kids to execute the game plan South is beatable. Up to this point only 1 has done it and not many 2A teams have the talent and coach that Greensburg does. Southwestern of Hanover will he a huge task. Jerry Bomholt and his famous 3-2 zone have made plenty of good teams look bad.

9 hours ago, rico said:

Honestly I don't follow the HS girls but I was watching highlights of sectional action this morning.  Homestead vs. New Haven.  The Lady Spartans opened the game with 38 straight points before the Lady Bulldogs scored their first pts....

Who won?  :coffee:

30 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Offense not dead at HS level. South Decatur keeps rolling  90-86. Beginning to think CTC might be coaching the Cougars 

LOL...I am keeping an eye on Churubusco up North here.  They might, and I mean might, be the team that prevents FW Blackhawk from getting to the 2A title game.  Of course one of the state's best is in their sectional.  But the Eagles do have a big man.

Archived