Indiana High School Basketball (2019-2020)

5fouls

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Did someone not play or just a magical night? 36 point swings usually don't just happen...haha

Kouts cancelled a game earlier in the week, reportedly due to widespread illness on the team.  This result could be a carryover effect.

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Kouts cancelled a game earlier in the week, reportedly due to widespread illness on the team.  This result could be a carryover effect.

Makes sense. I wasn't sure what part of the state they were in but have heard areas up near Logansport and other areas have had massive flu going around. I think Rensselaer even closed school for several days.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Makes sense. I wasn't sure what part of the state they were in but have heard areas up near Logansport and other areas have had massive flu going around. I think Rensselaer even closed school for several days.

Kouts is in the same county as Valparaiso.  Porter County.

7 minutes ago, Rogermci said:

I live in Ohio.  Strange nobody from Indiana would have this info.  Guess we don't have posters from South Bend area.

Boxscores are hard to come by in this day and age for HS basketball...especially the morning after.  And technically, I am in the South Bend area.

1 hour ago, rico said:

Kouts is in the same county as Valparaiso.  Porter County.

I know it's been 36 years since I lived in Indiana, but I have to sheepishly admit if you had asked me where Kouts was, I would not have been able to tell you it's in the same county I grew up in. (Chesterton) Thanks for the IN geography lesson!

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

A reminder that it's 4A #1 Bloomington South and future Hoosier Anthony Leal versus 3A #1 Silver Creek and 2021 recruiting target Trey Kaufman tonight.  The game is being streamed on ihsaatv (link below).  The stream is scheduled to start at 7:15 although game time is officially scheduled for 7:30. 

https://www.ihsaatv.org/

Game may be starting early.  Jv game was quick.  Looking like 7;23 start.

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

A reminder that it's 4A #1 Bloomington South and future Hoosier Anthony Leal versus 3A #1 Silver Creek and 2021 recruiting target Trey Kaufman tonight.  The game is being streamed on ihsaatv (link below).  The stream is scheduled to start at 7:15 although game time is officially scheduled for 7:30. 

https://www.ihsaatv.org/

Got it on the big screen...thanks!

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

We’ve had a LOT of positive Flu tests in Logansport.  Get 2-3 every night I work it seems like lately. 

1 hour ago, rico said:

Culver Academy beats Indy Cathedral 69-58 in OT...I fell asleep at the end of regulation.

You missed the best part.  Trey was clutch.  Made his free throws and was terrific with assists.   He had what was a crazy one handed dunk in OT.  Doesn't turn the ball over.  Think he hung just under 30.

Archived