Penn State Game Thread

KDB

Just now, rogue3542 said:

If Penn State loses today, there's no way they get in to the playoff.  Iu won't be given the benefit of the doubt today.  Officials know what it takes to keep getting work...

Exactly.  I have watched games like this before (non IU division) where the conference gets the big name team all the breaks.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Whop is good to go 2nd half and definitely hope he doesn't have to enter official protocol for concussions.Just looks like that might end up being the case after rewinding to the hit he took earlier. I didn't see how rough he looked afterwards, initially afer the actual live play.

5 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

If Penn State loses today, there's no way they get in to the playoff.  Iu won't be given the benefit of the doubt today.  Officials know what it takes to keep getting work...

Agree completely.  The problem with that thought is OSU will curb stomp Penn St.

We are in this. I am concerned that we haven't scored since those first couple drives, but we start the 2nd with the ball.  Keep slugging, and if we don't win we can at least make a statement and continue to solidify a culture of toughness, competitiveness and a winning attitude.

Archived