Troy Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

TJD is an impact player who looks like he will have the best freshman season we've had around here in some time.

Him and Justin have looked super impressive so far this year but I hate to bring us back to reality but they haven’t faced anything close to what they will see from December on. I hope it continues but they will have their ups and downs.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Him and Justin have looked super impressive so far this year but I hate to bring us back to reality but they haven’t faced anything close to what they will see from December on. I hope it continues but they will have their ups and downs.

You’re right keep it tapered

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

TJD I believe will have more ups than downs. Justin is a beast finally playing as an upper classman. I think both will have more ups than downs!

Agree with what Hummel said at the half in regards to the chemistry being a LOT better this year.  That is a big positive as is the movement on the offensive end this year (so far). I found the “standing around”, and weaves from 25 feet out, disappointing last year. Let’s hope we continue to build on this and be able to do it against decent completion (ie. in December).

Archived