Wisconsin Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bobtcat2 said:

What's Miller's buyout look like year by year?

What team are you REALLY a fan of? Doesn't appear to be this one!

You dont have to like it or me (cpuld give 2 f's less actually.)because I don't like your first posts either.

P.S .Welcome to HSN.

9 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

What team are you REALLY a fan of? Doesn't appear to be this one!

You dont have to like it or me (cpuld give 2 f's less actually.)because I don't like your first posts either.

P.S .Welcome to HSN.

Thanks!  I'm a fan of IU and basketball played with effort.  Today, those two were incompatible.  I don't blame the players, it's up to the coach to make them want to be there.

Just now, Zuckerkorn said:

Just a friendly reminder:

There is an ignore feature on this message board (very useful for newly registered, obvious trolls).  Just go to your account and enter the user name of the user you would like to ignore.

Thanks Zuckerhorn although I did know this..I just speak my mind back,  and I have rarely if ever ignored anyone even if I don't care for their opinion. Too competitive!  

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

5 seconds to get over this one. A team like that shooting the way they did. Oh well. Get home and get to NYC for a fun experience/game. Beat UConn and Nebraska. PS....watch Sconny lose to Rutgers Wednesday.

You do realize why they shot like this right?  Any team at this level can knock down uncontested practice shots especially at home 6!  It looked like we were slipping on the court, slow to rotate and really played a step slow on D AND on O today.  EVERYTHING that went right gainst FSU, went the total opposite on the road.  We really need Rob back especially on the ROAD and all of HSN knew this until we beat FSU and all was forgotten 

Just now, bobtcat2 said:

Thanks!  I'm a fan of IU and basketball played with effort.  Today, those two were incompatible.  I don't blame the players, it's up to the coach to make them want to be there.

I agree with that .And I am just mad about the game.I didn't like what you said but it is just a game- well... in 49 other states as you know .

I've had disagreements or took exception  with a handful of posters over various things in my decade or so of following the HSN boards.

Funny , as all are among my favorites to participate with here now, and I hope the same eventually goes for us as well.

The welcome was sincere! 

Archived