Wisconsin Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, bobtcat2 said:

They are.  Small sample size.  Although to be fair, Illinois has contested shots pretty well.  I'm talking about wide open shots.  Anyway, doesn't really matter what we think, if IU players are what we all hope they are, they're humiliated and will bounce back and win some conference games.  North Alabama and Wisconsin are two different animals.

Are they? The way people were talking on here today it doesn’t seem like that way. Anyway I still have faith in this team are they top tier big ten no. Never expected that but I do think they are at least a tournament team

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

At some point we have to stop making excuses. Got our ass handed to us.  Starts with the coach and end with the players.  Just a really bad game all around.

YES, CAM needs to be more of a fire ball type coach to fire up the troops but as a former athlete I don’t understand WHY the players aren’t FIRED UP for this game???  I HATE WISCONSIN, WHY DONT OUR HOOSIERS?

3 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Are they? The way people were talking on here today it doesn’t seem like that way. Anyway I still have faith in this team are they top tier big ten no. Never expected that but I do think they are at least a tournament team

Definitely a tournament team but it's probably NIT.

It’s obvious this was just another game and wasn’t taken serious.  For 2020, I really hope CAM puts this game at the Kohl Center on the bucket list of MUST WIN GAMES.  So frustrated and for me this Wisconsin team has surpassed PU & Illinois as the MOST HATED.  Just hope CAM is as fired up as I am.

1 minute ago, JerseyHoosier said:

Local brewed NEIPA is the only thing I'm enjoying about this game. 

Yeah.Same goes for my bbq..These games happen sometime and digging such a large early hole did no favors.

Inexperience in some key roles, a missing PG who might be the closest thing to reliable right now on the team, and a weak OOC slate-  has had them looking totally unprepared to play a road B1G game today.

Yeah it is on Miller as the head man but ooaches can only do so much.Players still have to play the game itself and execute.

Awful execution out there mostly.

Not giving up on this team after 1 terrible away conference game regardless.Too many games left and a tough stretch of games teaches more than a cupcakewalk so we shall see what they manage to learn over the upcoming days  ...or not learn .  Either way, GO IU! 

Absolutely no agressiveness from the team - right from the opening tip.  Anderson showed the most effort.  Durham plays hard but just could make anything until midway through the second half. DD & JB were inept. Justin playing passively.

This was not just a loss, it was a humiliation.  There are no excuses for piss poor play after last year. We're in the third season of this regime and mediocrity just can't continue to be accepted.  Either this ends up being a bump in the road or a nail in the coffin.  Only time will tell, but personally my tolerance for crappy basketball is just about exhausted.

Archived