Friday the 13th pre-game thread

milehiiu

1 hour ago, 68Hoosier said:

Hey, Bugeaters. Friday the 13th in Assembly Hall. We've got a surprise for you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

I just read that and was going to post, but you beat me to it.....On further down on that same page,  someone mentions hearing a rumor of Knight possibly appearing at the Ohio St.

game....Who knows how creditable these rumors are, but IMO, it's just a matter of time now.  Coach will continue to do things HIS own way and on his time frame. He has always loved making a unique or grand entrance.... I remember the game when Steve Alford came back to IU for the first time as IOWA's head coach. Pre-Tip off, Coach Knight entered the floor from behind the IOWA bench just to sneak up on him.....

I remember that as if it were yesterday!! When Knight came out and slapped Sam on the back.......classic Knight! Sam coached at Monroe City....... wow that gym is kinda like the Hoosiers gym but a lot less!! When my son played AAU ball we went to Monroe City and I saw Sams picture on the wall! A historical gym that is still alive!!

1 hour ago, Beowulf50 said:

I remember that as if it were yesterday!! When Knight came out and slapped Sam on the back.......classic Knight! Sam coached at Monroe City....... wow that gym is kinda like the Hoosiers gym but a lot less!! When my son played AAU ball we went to Monroe City and I saw Sams picture on the wall! A historical gym that is still alive!!

I also recall the slap on the back, Knight gave Sam, as if was yesterday.  Sam nearly jumped out of the gym.  Knight at his best !

Archived