Fred Hoiberg vs Scott Drew

Fred Hoiberg vs Scott Drew?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Fred Hoiberg or Scott Drew?

• Fred Hoiberg
    • Scott Drew

In a weird, satanic alternate universe where Archie doesn't work out and our only two choices are Fred and Scott, who would you prefer?

Scott took over a Baylor squad that had only been to the NCAAs 1 time in 50 years. Since he has taken them 8x, with 2 sweet 16s and 2 elite 8s. He also has won the NIT and runner up in NIT with them. There was something floating around twitter last week that Baylor had been ranked top 25 a total of 2 weeks prior to Drew and have been 200 time since. 

Fred took over an Iowa State team that had only one decent season in the previous decade. He took Iowa State to 4 straight NCAAs with a sweet 16, their first in 15 years. Has NBA cred having played and coached there. And now is doing a hell of a job with a Nebraska squad that has no right to be doing well. 

17 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

In a weird, satanic alternate universe where Archie doesn't work out and our only two choices are Fred and Scott, who would you prefer?

Scott took over a Baylor squad that had only been to the NCAAs 1 time in 50 years. Since he has taken them 8x, with 2 sweet 16s and 2 elite 8s. He also has won the NIT and runner up in NIT with them. There was something floating around twitter last week that Baylor had been ranked top 25 a total of 2 weeks prior to Drew and have been 200 time since. 

Fred took over an Iowa State team that had only one decent season in the previous decade. He took Iowa State to 4 straight NCAAs with a sweet 16, their first in 15 years. Has NBA cred having played and coached there. And now is doing a hell of a job with a Nebraska squad that has no right to be doing well. 

I don't know but I've heard a lot of shady things about Drew and Baylor....but I'd say at the current moment there are only a couple HCs I'd take over Miller at the moment. Mark Few, Jay Wright, Billy Donavon, and Brad Stevens....of course outside of Coach K etc etc. There are some I'd keep an eye on but right now this is it.

Archived