Notre Dame Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this is definitive proof.  Archie Miller is way over his head.  This i a horrible loss.  Up 17 against this really bad Notre Dame team that's an ACC bottom feeder this year and you lose?  He's gone after this year I think- no way this team sniffs NCAA.  Maybe Billy Donovan will answer the phone.

Just now, bobtcat2 said:

Well, this is definitive proof.  Archie Miller is way over his head.  This i a horrible loss.  Up 17 against this really bad Notre Dame team that's an ACC bottom feeder this year and you lose?  He's gone after this year I think- no way this team sniffs NCAA.  Maybe Billy Donovan will answer the phone.

Stop please. You sound really ridiculous.

Give Notre Dame credit.  If you look at personnel they should lose this game by 30.  Never seen a program dissolve like IU basketball has.  Just sad.  Used to be so fun to watch these games.  Total waste of time now, terrible offense, no movement, no effort, players look bored. 

Just now, bobtcat2 said:

What can he do? He doesn't play defense...he doesn't decide to dribble all over and throw up trash shots like Devonte is doing. He has called time outs to stop runs we just aren't playing hard.

1 minute ago, bobtcat2 said:

^^^^^^^this guy.

Archived