Notre Dame Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hoosrnight said:

Hell yes, he doesn’t mind doing the dirty work inside. You must have those guys.

And to have a grad transfer for more than one year is HUGE. He will help a ton next year both with leadership and in practices with understanding what is going on and how to get younger guys up to speed.

just wish SO much we had a great shooter on this team as mentioned and I can’t foe the life of me figure out how we don’t when it’s been obvious since Archie got here that we lacked it.

There HAS to have been someone from the state who maybe wasn’t even a great overall player but could hold his own defensively and was smart and could shoot lights out that went to another school that we didn’t get in on? Or no?

2 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

And to have a grad transfer for more than one year is HUGE. He will help a ton next year both with leadership and in practices with understanding what is going on and how to get younger guys up to speed.

just wish SO much we had a great shooter on this team as mentioned and I can’t foe the life of me figure out how we don’t when it’s been obvious since Archie got here that we lacked it.

There HAS to have been someone from the state who maybe wasn’t even a great overall player but could hold his own defensively and was smart and could shoot lights out that went to another school that we didn’t get in on? Or no?

If a kid can hold his own defensively, especially as an underclassman, and shoot, then he his a great overall player.

3 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Luke Brown? 😁

1 minute ago, loviubb said:

This with TDJ sitting for along time. Clean up some of the  bad TO'S and like our 2nd half chances

Yep. Up 11 with these TO's and no TJD for long stretch. Really hope we come out strong to start 2nd half. Want them staring at 17 point deficit not 5 by first timeout.

Archived