Ohio State fans.....

milehiiu

What struck me, is that they feel they will dominate the stadium.  I realize that has been the case in year's past.  Not a hard drive from Columbus.  An avid fan base, that traditionally travels well.  And overall pretty good teams which increases interest in a team.  However, interest in IUFB is up this year, IMHO.  And this is a major starting game for IU. Plus the fact that not only do we have a new HC, but the former IU HC will be on the other side of the field for this game. 

Just think Mr. Glass has a pretty good feel for where most of the tickets of the game are going to. 

Personally, after reading that article, if I could not find an IU fan for my tickets, I would rather burn them before giving/selling them to a Buckeye fan. 

47 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Hope you are right!  That would be a great way to start the season!  Their fans are some of the worst. 

Last year there was an MSU fan who, politely mind you, was discussing football with us before the beginning of the season but also talking about how good their defense was and their team would be, and I had a gut feeling IU was going to beat them, so I just said I think IU wins.  I've got a gut feeling about this one, too.  Who knows, I could be horribly wrong, but I'm more excited about IU football this season than I've ever been.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:23 PM, rogue3542 said:

Last year there was an MSU fan who, politely mind you, was discussing football with us before the beginning of the season but also talking about how good their defense was and their team would be, and I had a gut feeling IU was going to beat them, so I just said I think IU wins.  I've got a gut feeling about this one, too.  Who knows, I could be horribly wrong, but I'm more excited about IU football this season than I've ever been.

Hope your gut is right again this year...  LOL.

Archived