Indiana University vs Ohio State Pre-game Thread

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Carton means we should have a good shot to win (although he might have been our best player the last game), but I’m still not confident.  Is Race still out?

Would love to see us roll mainly with RP, AF, JH, TJD, RT, JS, and JB. DD and AD sparingly. Don’t want to see DG or DA. Hate to be that way, but it “ain’t” working. 

15 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

My hope is that our guys are mad about their last performance.  We have already beaten OSU once this season.  Hope also that our guys are not looking past OSU to the next game with Purdue.

Yeah, we were all hoping that was the case against Penn St after CAM said the players were pissed in the locker room after biffing the last 58 seconds against Maryland.  Then we saw that inspiring performance.  

I predict that, either way, half the posters on this board will be upset.

If IU loses, the hardcore Hoosier fans are really going to start worrying that an end of year slide could keep us out of the tourney.

If IU wins, then the 'Fire Archie' crowd and the obvious trolls will have nothing to support their argument and won't post until we lose another game.

3 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Not anywhere near his worst game, but you mean the one where he came down and jacked up some really bad shots late in the game that really hurt us? 

I'd give him a B/B- grade for that one. He played really well until apparently getting lobotomized down the stretch. 

Archived