2023 NFL Discussion

rico

3 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Why is American football being played in Europe?

Money, obviously.  And I get that.  From a business perspective I completely understand.  From a fans perspective I hate it.  They play 17 games and each of them count.  Then they say, You, You, and You have to lose your home game and play at a neutral site.  In the grand scheme of things, it's probably not a big deal, but still. 

• Like 1

Anyone know how to watch the Colts game today in southern Indiana? I’m like at the coverage map and I am in the green area. Sooo frustrating! I have Dish, but it’s not showing the Colts at 4 today. My brother-in-law says it’s on CBS Indy channel 4. I’m just trying to find a way to stream free without buying a subscription. 

6 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Anyone know how to watch the Colts game today in southern Indiana? I’m like at the coverage map and I am in the green area. Sooo frustrating! I have Dish, but it’s not showing the Colts at 4 today. My brother-in-law says it’s on CBS Indy channel 4. I’m just trying to find a way to stream free without buying a subscription. 

You can try Paramount +.  Free Trial?

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Gotta love how someone from the Colts organization leaked to the media this morning that President Pete Ward and GM Chris Ballard didn’t agree with Irsay’s decision to hire Saturday as the interim HC. 

lol  I'm no Colts fan, but I'm not sure I can pinpoint a more obvious Good Ol Boys Club hire, ever.