2023 NFL Discussion

rico

11 minutes ago, D-BONE said:

Wildcard berth and potentially division title on the line and you pull that second half meltdown? That's unforgivable regardless of officiating. From complete domination to complete ineptitude. Colts don't deserve playoffs just on principle.

Yeah, fire Reich.

13 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Seems to be a lot of “ on the warpath “ posters both here and on the hoops page. No perspective and no patience, imo.

Fire Reich. Fire Archie. So sick of the pessimistic views. So sick of the need for immediate results.

Marathon or sprint?

I am in it for the long term 

I have a sarcastic view.

Bears have a 72% chance of making the playoffs. After giving away the game to Detroit at end of game and how poorly they played for a long stretch, they really don't deserve it.

If they do make it I'll give credit to @ricowho was optimistic about their chances a few weeks ago. I can see a scenario where they lose to Green Bay this week but Arizona loses and they sneak in anyway at 8-8.

7 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Bears have a 72% chance of making the playoffs. After giving away the game to Detroit at end of game and how poorly they played for a long stretch, they really don't deserve it.

If they do make it I'll give credit to @ricowho was optimistic about their chances a few weeks ago. I can see a scenario where they lose to Green Bay this week but Arizona loses and they sneak in anyway at 8-8.

This is one of the reasons I love the NFL so much.  All those play-off scenarios make it oh so interesting seemingly every year.

• Like 1