2023 NFL Discussion

rico

9 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Predictions for Colts at Steelers?

It's either the best time for Colts to be playing Steelers because they flat out stink....or the worst because one of these weeks they'll remember they have more weapons on offense than anyone else in the league not named KC.

After watching Bengals run for 150 last night I give the ball to Taylor and Hines and let them roll. Shorten the game. Keep Ben on sidelines and make him antsy when he gets the ball because he knows he has to score.

As of today I'd say Colts 27-Steelers 17

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It's either the best time for Colts to be playing Steelers because they flat out stink....or the worst because one of these weeks they'll remember they have more weapons on offense than anyone else in the league not named KC.

After watching Bengals run for 150 last night I give the ball to Taylor and Hines and let them roll. Shorten the game. Keep Ben on sidelines and make him antsy when he gets the ball because he knows he has to score.

As of today I'd say Colts 27-Steelers 17

I thought Big Ben looked like shiite last night.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rico said:

I thought Big Ben looked like shiite last night.

Looking at some of these AFC playoff scenarios right now. Guess I didn't realize if playoffs started today Ravens are out....and need help to even make it. Steelers/Browns in week 17 is huge and Buffalo might rest starters in week 17 vs Dolphins who could make it. 

Colts path seems easy on paper. Win both and Titans need to lose either at Green Bay or at Texans. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Colts can also miss the playoffs if they lose, if Ravens win out and Miami wins out, I am pretty sure

A win against the Steelers bumps them being a 6 seed to 3 seed

The only way to get the 3 seed is to win the division though. We would still need Titans to lose. We can miss if both Miami and Ravens win out like you said and we drop 1

44 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I hope that this was not one of you if so I am sorry to insult you but I heard the dumbest thing ever the past 2 days on the radio. This caller suggested that the Colts lose the last game to the Jags to make sure the Jets get Lawrence. Since when are we afraid of 1 player. Soft weak loser mentality comment of all time. 

Scott?

44 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I hope that this was not one of you if so I am sorry to insult you but I heard the dumbest thing ever the past 2 days on the radio. This caller suggested that the Colts lose the last game to the Jags to make sure the Jets get Lawrence. Since when are we afraid of 1 player. Soft weak loser mentality comment of all time. 

Probably just a "kid".  Takes a real f78cking moron to say something like that.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

As my HS football coach would say "here kitty kitty"

• Like 1