Around the B1G/NCAA

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Seems Jason Gardner had a few Sunday night. Arrested in Fishers Monday morning at 415 for OWI. We'll see what comes of it. People make mistakes so in my little world this isn't the biggest deal but when you sign up to be in the spotlight whether in college ranks or professional....additional scrutiny will come of it.

I'll just say this. Especially in Fishers. If out driving around at 415 in the morning....everything better be 100% by the book. Officers there will pull you over failing to use turn signal. Haha.

My rule of thumb to my players students and my kids. "Nothing good happens after midnight." Except in bed  but I leave that part out of my speech 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My rule of thumb to my players students and my kids. "Nothing good happens after midnight." Except in bed  but I leave that part out of my speech 

Maybe because I'm in my 40's or whatever...but I'm more likely to go out during day watch football or ballgames....and be nice and comfy at home by 8 or so while being delivered home via Uber. Agree with your sentiments though but sometimes move it up to 10. 

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe because I'm in my 40's or whatever...but I'm more likely to go out during day watch football or ballgames....and be nice and comfy at home by 8 or so while being delivered home via Uber. Agree with your sentiments though but sometimes move it up to 10. 

I am right there with you. Gave up the alcohol years ago though.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

My Dad's philosophy that I follow 'til this day..."Bad things happen after midnight unless you are at work."  

1 hour ago, rico said:

Mile, I am gonna have to turn down your invitation for me to move in with ya.  Colorado seems to be a "rough" place to live.  Thanks but no thanks.  LOL

Not a problem "Pardner".  Out here in the West. Not only do we have cars roaming the streets late at night.  During the day,  We have horses and Long Horns running the streets.

And shucks.  Down in Cripple Creek, Donkey's are free to roam the streets  in the summer.

In Chicago, you get mass shootings- https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2019/8/25/20831895/teen-killed-three-wounded-chatham-gun-violence-shooting-homicide-maryland

Give me a reason for teenagers to be congregating at 3:30am... Anyways, I think this was the third weekend in a row with a mass shooting in Chicago. Sad, the national news only covers the ones at Walmart.

18 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Hey now. Watch it.   My third wife was in those photos.

That's why she was number 3. Lol

Next year to coincide with this March also bring it the miss America competition and just maybe. Or have comicon or what ever they call it. Might improve the atmosphere and definitely get more attention to your cause 

16 minutes ago, IUaic said:

If all you see are boobs, then you are part of the problem with society. :coffee:

When I pass a woman while walking down the street, my thoughts organize this way.

• Is she a UK fan?
  • How smart is she?
  • Does she like children?
  • Is her smile beautiful?
  • Does she have a good sense of humor?

Ahhhh, who the hell am I kidding.  Bullet numbers 2-5 are all about the boobs.  #1 being 'No' is non-negotiable though.  

26 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

When I pass a woman while walking down the street, my thoughts organize this way.

• Is she a UK fan?
  • How smart is she?
  • Does she like children?
  • Is her smile beautiful?
  • Does she have a good sense of humor?

Ahhhh, who the hell am I kidding.  Bullet numbers 2-5 are all about the boobs.  #1 being 'No' is non-negotiable though.  

If she is a UK fan.  My thought would wander to.... how many teeth does she have ? Or is she a playboy model that claimed injury at Assembly Hall ? Or maybe both. 

Archived