IU/Duke Game thread

milehiiu

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

I wouldn't go that far.  Allot of the calls are underneath where we are small.  Gonna happen

Carter pushed into Davis with both hands every post play, Baggley chicken wings on offense every time he touches the ball and they have been over the back on almost every rebound attempt. It’s not as bad as Ive seem Duke get away with in the past but it’s getting out of hand

Just now, Hoosier82 said:

Carter pushed into Davis with both hands every post play, Baggley chicken wings on offense every time he touches the ball and they have been over the back on almost every rebound attempt. It’s not as bad as Ive seem Duke get away with in the past but it’s getting out of hand

Hard to not be over the back when the biggest guy on the floor for us is 6'7. I will give you the chicken wing.  But our guys getting away with body checks on their guards.  

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

Duke has played dirty for the last 25 years and gotten away with it.

That said, I hate Duke. 

Archived